Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Learn a Lot in 404

I got to use the laptops today to research the ancient Indian caste system.



I also got to sit with Ganesha- a special Indian God who brings success and removes obstacles.

And Goddess Lakshmi- the goddess of wealth!  She is in 404 along with a diya candle for when the class celebrated Diwali (the Indian New Year).





I got to go to Science class!



And got weighed on some scales!!

I took copious notes!!  What a good student I am!


Later in the day I got to go out on our roof play yard for some fresh air.  I took in the sites of the modern architecture and the Hudson River and New Jersey!


I stopped by the garden to look at some lovely greens that were planted!


Then, got to play outside for a bit on the slide and the monkey bars.




I ended the day with a trip to the school library.  I perused the fiction books, helped read a novel, and sat in the big comfy reading chair.

What a busy day!  New York is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment