Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Trip to the Empire State Building!


I got a very fun and lucky adventure this past weekend!  I got to travel into midtown Manhattan and ride to the top of the Empire State Building to see all of the beautiful views of the city!  It was a long line to get up there, but well worth the wait!
 Wow it is a tall building!

Glad the New York Police Department (NYPD) is outside!  I feel safe here!








When I finally arrived at the top, I got to see all of the great views of Manhattan.  What a sunny day!  I could see all of the buildings, including the Hudson River.  New York sure has a lot of buildings.  What great architecture!  Look at the roof tops!  And look at that large avenue that runs down the middle of the city.  It's 5th Avenue, I believe.

I am so happy with all of my adventures!  What a great day!

Have you ever been to the Empire State Building or New York City?  Let me know about it, leave me a comment on this post.  I'd leave to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing. We talked about this in class today, no one from our class has been to New York, several of us would like to! A couple of us have been to London and Beijing. The tallest building in Rotorua is about five stories high! The tallest building in NZ is in Auckland, it is called the Sky Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to N.Y but i would like to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We (the students who are hosting Charles) have not all been to New Zealand either, but we would love to go. We like your duck video Oliver.

    Also, they are building the Freedom Tower in New York, which will be the tallest building in the city when it is complete.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks really fun! I am surprised that you didn't drop Charles!

    ReplyDelete